COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
Like many of you, we are closely monitoring the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on everyone across the country and the Houston area – our hearts go out to all who have been affected. As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, our employees, and our communities is paramount.
First off, we want to assure our customers…
WE ARE OPEN!
That being said, we wanted to assure you that your safety is paramount to us here at Parts 4 Garage Doors. our services are accessible to those who need them while also taking strict precautionary measures. A few of the things we do to ensure your safety in this time of COVID-19
- Thoroughly Wipe and Sanitize the store, parts that come in human contact and delivery trucks.
- Sanitizing and washing of our hands frequently.
- We have asked our store personal not to go out to gatherings and practice social distancing.
- Any store associate that feels ill or has a fever we ask to stay home and self-quarantine.
- If you want a no-contact delivery, you can specify that when you order on the phone or online.
We will continue to monitor and abide by the CDC Guidelines and will adapt as things change, yet we remain open and look forward to servicing your garage door parts here in Houston and surrounding areas.